+++ Job position “Fundraiser” +++
Volunt2Thai Austria – “Association for the promotion of volunteer work” offering the position “Fundraiser” starting with 01. August 2018 or later (full-time, permanent)
'Fundraising is communication'
Volunt2Thai Austria (Volunt2Thai - Verein zur Förderung freiwilliger Arbeit) was established as a result of a project in Thailand in 2013 and is committed to helping underprivileged children around the world especially for their education.
Our aid project in Thailand has adopted 6 villages with 650 children, which are looked after by our volunteer village (campus & cultural center). The long-term goal is to equip the new generation with sufficient knowledge to escape the spiral of poverty and lead a self-determined life.
You communicate on different levels: with donors and supporters, with employees and partners. To find ways into the hearts and minds of the people and win them for our commitment to the children. You are looking forward to working in a team at our office in Vienna and Thailand and are willing to occasionally accompany our employees in projects worldwide.
• You will find donors and supporters, individuals, organizations and companies at home and abroad.
• You develop, develop and organize mailings and other printed matter.
• You develop, develop and organize fundraising campaigns.
• Creative Fundraising: New ideas are welcome and expected.
Donor bond and sense of trust:
• You take care of our donors - over the phone, in writing and in personal contact.
• You will meet our donors warmly and respectfully.
• You are responsible for the care of our donor database.
• You write contributions to our social media channels and our website.
• You organize information stands and look after our volunteers.
• You write articles, newsletters and other articles and network with your readers.
You have a university degree and have already worked in fundraising. You are used to taking responsibility in your position. You speak the English language in words and writing. Any further language is an advantage.
You are communicative and like dealing with people you are open and active to. The contact with people makes you happy. You have extensive knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office and have worked with databases. You work efficiently and reliably and enjoy the results of your work.
Applications in paper form may be requested separately.